Hostel Entry rules:
- If the child comes after the specified date and time, a fine of Rs 200 per day shall be charged.
- School premises gate will be closed after 5:00 p.m. and nobody will be allowed to enter in the hostel after 7:00 p.m. in the evening. It is not appropriate to force or influence the security and hostel administration by any means. Provide support in discipline system.
- Parents should bring school identity card to enter the school campus.
- A fine of Rs 100 will be charged for temporary gate pass in absence of identity card.
Hostel Rules & Regulation:
- On the occasion of birthday, Parent can take their daughter for outing from 7:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m. and they can wish their wards on phone between 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Inquiry can be done between 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m. on 9561681456.
- Using messy, abusive language, indiscipline, act of gross misconduct, violating the instruction of warden, arrogant and disorderly behavior, beating or molesting co-students, continuous unauthorized absence from the hostel / school and non payment of fee are certain causes under which the student will be immediately dismissedfrom the school.
- Talking with outsiders personally or on phone is strictly prohibited. The student will be punished if she is found to do the same.
- Keeping mobile phone, jewellery, other valuable items, non-herbal cosmetics, chocolates, eatable things, electronic equipments, sharp-edged objects or anything apart from the list provided by the Hostel authority is strictly banned.
- Absence because of sickness must be supported by the medical certificate.
- To avail leave, parent must send written application before 15 days in advance. It is necessary to take permission. It can be sent through E-mail.
- No leave will be granted in between the term. Parents can plan their holidays as per the vacation schedule of the school.
- In case, the student fails to secure 75% of attendance through out the year she will be debarred from appearing in the final examination.
- If any student is receiving medication, it must be informed to school medical incharge.
- If the student suffers from infectious diseases like cholera, measles, chickenpox, mumps, and whooping cough etc. during academic session, parents are requested to take her home on our physician’s advice for rest. She is allowed to join the school with the medical fitness certificate.
- If the student is sensitive towards any medicine, medical incharge of the school should be informed in writing.
Request to parents and guardian:
- Parents are requested not to give any gift in cash or any object to any of the non teaching staff member for obtaining undue favour from them.
- Parents periodically review the specified instructions of hostel.
- Parents are requested to come only on the meeting days & in the specific time.
- Parents are requested to attend the parent – teacher meeting without fail. They are also requested to examine the Progress Report Card regularly.
- Parents are expected to speak to the staff politely and not to use undesirable, unwanted, unparliamentary sentences at the time of conversation with them.